Our hotel is rated high, partly thanks to our good kitchen. Of course, you can play an important key role in this!
What will you do as a Chef de Parti at Inntel Hotels
Together with the kitchen team you are responsible for our a la carte restaurant ‘The U food & Drinks’, the breakfast restaurant and the banqueting rooms for meetings and events. The different catering concepts require a different approach and preparation, so there is a lot of variety in the tasks and therefore every day will be different. You mainly work evening shifts, alternating with occasional morning and day shifts.
This is what you like to do:
- You work together with kitchen colleagues and other departments to provide guests with an unforgettable experience;
- You perform preparatory tasks and arrange that the dishes are served complete and properly;
- Working from our Inntel Hotels menu: Inntel Originals;
- You mainly work shifts from 14:30 to 22:30. Possibly alternated with breakfast and banqueting shifts;
- You are responsible for the time management of the orders and for a tight planning of the courses;
- You work daily according to HAACP guidelines and ensure a clean working environment.
This is why you want to work at Inntel Hotels
Working as a chef within the hospitality industry offers the opportunity to work together with colleagues from all departments and variation in working hours and days. In addition, we offer:
- A salary between €2.316 and €2.524, depending on your work experience. With us you earn above the standard catering CLA;
- A working week of 38 hours. You don’t often have to make extra hours, so you can estimate well in advance what time you will be home. Very handy for your private appointments and beneficial for your work-life balance;
- 25 paid vacation days (based on a full-time contract);
- At least one weekend off every 3 weeks;
- From €35, you can stay in one of our hotels, next to that you receive a 20% discount on F&B;
- Discounts at hotels worldwide that are affiliated with Employee Hotel Rate;
- Travel allowance (>10 km commuting distance), 8% holiday pay, automatic pension accrual and discount on supplementary insurances;
- Discount on products from top brands, gadgets and daytrips via Personeelsvoordeelwinkel.nl.
Do you recognize yourself in
‘You’ll be surprised…’ is the promise we make to our guests. As a chef, you have a major role in this by exceeding expectations with our extensive breakfast buffet and our good classic dishes. We are very proud of the positive reviews we receive as a hotel. For example, on Booking.com we have an average rating of 8+! We are looking for someone who fits the following profile:
- Preferably a relevant education or demonstrable work experience;
- You like the variety of working for the different catering concepts;
- You have a great sense of responsibility, good communication skills and you contribute to a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language.
Where will you be working
Inntel Hotels is a successful Dutch hotel group with five hotels, all situated in prime locations in major cities such as Amsterdam, Zaandam, The Hague, and Utrecht.
Inntel Hotels Utrecht Centre, with its eleven floors, is connected to the central station, making it an inspiring hub, a unique location for meeting, staying, conferencing, and relaxation. The interior design reflects the many connections that characterize the hotel. The bright meeting rooms, located on the top floor, offer a stunning view of the monumental city.
Location: Smakkelaarshoek 24, 3511 EC UTRECHT
You can apply via: Sollicitatieutrecht@inntelhotels.nl (Jeroen van den Broek).